Friday, August 19, 2011

Boredom at work ...

Man, days like this makes me miss my old department with my old co workers!  Work is unbearably boring today!  I remember the days when I used to play with my toys and co workers would join in... even the higher ups would join in too!  Yes, I DO have toys at my desk.  Though there we're many days of piled paper work, we would still find time to have fun AND finish our work on time.  I think I had the most toys at my desk.  They were amusing and fun to play with..most were just collecting dust, but I loved looking at them.  Like my Doc Hudson from the movie cars. Still in its package and there was one higher up that was eye balling it because he has a hard time finding that toy for his son. The only toy left for his son to have a complete set!  Oh yes, we were quite the group
Honest the only boring days were when a ton of people were not in. Usually those were the 3 or 4 day weekends and almost everyone took an extra vacation day to extend their weekend.

But, here I am, sitting in my cubical, really not wanting to lift a finger or move (btw, there's really no work to be done except box things up since we're moving 1 floor up). With my headache, yeah, I really don't want to move.  This day will take forever to end!  Wyatt seems to be having a blast though as he's been very active.  Kicking me left and right. At least he's not kicking my bladder today!  *sigh*  hurry up day!

No comments:

Post a Comment