Sunday, August 7, 2011

It's a.....

BOY!!!!!

Yesterday we had our baby reveal party. It was a lot of fun. We ended up not having a lot of people as some were not able to make it last minute. But Greg's family was all there to be the first to find out what baby boling is.  We had the party at Mark and Monica's in their private party room. I didn't even know they had a party room! Of course, we started off with eating some pizza and beers (soda and water for me of course). Then I asked everyone to pull a ribbon or two out until the names Wyatt and Danielle came up. Unfortunately, I think my aunt forgot.to put the names on one of the ribbons.  So we improvise and the two that had the old wives tales were the two in the running for a $15 gift certificate to starbucks.  Then, we had goody bags for everyone.  Whoever had the rubber duckie with a pink and blue ribbon was the one who got to open the envelope to reveal the baby's gender. Macy was the one who got to open it! (Greg's little niece). I was telling her to rip it open! I was impatient on finding out. So she opens it and her dad was looking at the ultrasound pic to figure it out. Took him a while to figure it out And he said... "IT'S A BOY!" Greg was jumping for joy, I was all smiles! We took a look at the ultrasound pic and greg said "yup, he's packing just like his papas!" Do all me. Say that when they find out its a boy???? Haha! I just laughed and rolled my eyes.  We couldn't be any happier. Of course we really didn't care if it was a boy or girl, just happy we were having a healthy baby so far.  Mama is trying he best!  I have some pictures and the ultrasound will soon follow along with the rest of the pics. We got some presents for ourselves and Wyatt got some.of his first presents as well. Our favorite is Wyatt's first blanket. We LOVE it. It was from his great aunt tank and uncle kelly. Engraved on the blanket was "Baby Boling. It's just so cute, thoughtful and adorable!!!

So after all that, we just sat around and started chit chatting for a little bit until we left.  That evening a couple of friends of ours followed us to the Sacramento raceway for the annual fox hunt.  Got to watch some fun drag racing along with watching 2 motor homes being burned down with a jet racing car.  It was awesome.  I felt Wyatt kick a little bit, but not much.  Actually, he was pretty quiet the past few days and then today I have been really feeling him a lot. At one point it almost felt like he was "walking" 2 steps on my lower abs and it felt pretty hard too!  I know for sure Wyatt got Greg's legs... his kicks can be so u.comfortable!




No comments:

Post a Comment