Friday, June 17, 2011

back to reality

Well... I made it home safe and sound Monday night. I picked up bubbas and boy was he ready to go home! Guess he got tired of Lola (my friend's dog) constantly playing with him. I had a great and horrible vacation! It started off with a headache. Just a small one at first as soon as I got to the airport. So, I bought some water and just drank. It wasn't that bad at all. I arrived safely at Long Beach airport, it was my first time flying Jet Blue, and my mom arrived shortly after. Still had a small headache, but bearable. So, as soon as my mom arrived, I asked if we can get Yoshinoya. And on the way home, we did... oh boy was I happy! (Man, now I'm craving it again)

As soon as I got to my moms, dogs were nowhere to be found. I was calling Click and he wasn't responding. Mackie was the first to arrive to greet me. Wow has she grown since the last time I saw her. As excited as I as to see her, I really wanted to see Click. I actually started video taping as soon as I got inside the house. I walked towards the stairs, and guess who I saw? It was click! He was kind of shocked and amazed I was home! He does this cute thing where he just does not no what to do with himself. He bounces all over the place, runs up and down the stairs and this time, he started whining!!! Awww, it was just too cute. He was so overjoyed that everytime I try to pet him, he runs off. As soon as I get a hold of him, I get kisses galore! Oh how I love that dog! Of course the whole entire time I was trying to get a hold of Click, Mackie jumps in front of him for attention too.

After all that excitement, I sat down, ate my Yoshinoya and chit chatted with my parents. I left later that night to pick up my 2 younger sisters so that we can head out to palm springs for cousinhood 2011. What happens in cousinhood stays only with us :-). All in all, I had a blast! The only downside was having a headache all weekend and trying every home remedy there was out there including taking Tylenol. Nothing worked! Called the advice nurse, not much they can do and I had to wait until Monday to get a call about an appointment to see a Dr. about the headaches. The advice nurse also told me if it got worse to go to the ER. Sunday came around and we were on our way back to my mom's. Well, as soon as I got to my mom's, I ran to the bathroom and started puking! Oh it was horrible! Click was so excited to see me, but I was too busy puking my brains out to even notice him. After all that fun, my mom fixed my bed and brought an ice pack for me so that I can rest. I think i slept for an hour or so, woke up with a worse headache and went downstairs. Checked my blood pressure and it was normal and told my mom that maybe I should go to the ER. Got to the ER, they couldn't do anything for me either except prescribe me anti-nausea medication. Ugh, oh well, I tried to have fun... On to working

No comments:

Post a Comment