Friday, June 3, 2011

New things are always nice!

So last night I bought an old school Minolta x-700 Camera with 3 lenses, 1 fish eye lens attachment, 3 filters, 13 rolls of black and white film, 2 color rolls and 1 infrared rolls all for $80!!! So stoked!!! It's been so long since i've played with a camera. Last time I played with a camera like that was back in HS!!!! Can't wait to see what I can come up with. Hopefully one day I can take some great pictures like a few friends of mine in socal who take amazing pictures.

Well, this week has been ok. I went to the gym once only this week. I did get to bottle my beer today! woohoo (not like i can drink it anyways) but it's a cherry wheat. When Greg gets home, he'll have some beer waiting! :) Gonna look up some recipes for another batch. Probably going to make another batch or two for the party. I'm really hoping this one turned out ok. I didn't quite follow instructions as I was kind of in a ditzy moment when brewing. I guess we shall see.

Oh, in a couple days, I'll be in so cal!!! woohoo, can't wait to see my family and close friends. Been a while, i think since Christmas. It'll be cousinhood 2011! all the female cousins will be there minus 1 :(.

Anywho, gonna wrap this up, it's late and been really tired. I hope I'm not catching a cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment