Saturday, June 9, 2012

Rollie Pollie!!!!

In my previous blog, I was talking about how Wyatt learned how to roll over from his back to his tummy.  Well, now he's just rolling around to get to where he wants to be.  He enjoys it so much that he'll even roll to Mr. T and just start giggling for no reason!!!!  It's too cute.

So now, I pull out a bed sheet and just placed it on the floor for him to enjoy.  I love laying down with him and when he rolls over to me, I'll give him raspberries on his little tummy.  He LOVES that.  Actually, he enjoys that.  He giggles so much.  I think he's loving the fact that he is more mobile.  He's not crawling yet.  But it looks like he'll be crawling real soon!!!  Uh oh...  That means that Mommy and Daddy are going to be chasing him all over the place.

Well, sorry for the short post.  But this mommy is going to play with Wyatt :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment