Monday, May 23, 2011

Fatigue??? Colds??? Agh!!!!

So the past few weeks I've been dealing with quite a bit of fatigue. I've been to the gym once a week those weeks and it's driving me insane!!!! I just get too tired to even think about working out. The start of this week feels a little differnt though. I took my claritin, which i take on and off unless necessary to keep away from becoming immune to it, and it usually works wonders except the past 2 days. I don't have that stupid stuffy nose, runny nose deal when i take claratin. I feel great actually! But the past 2 days i have been blowing my nose, itching like crazy, i can't breath! I really hope i'm not coming down with a cold! That would suck cuz I can only take Tylenol! I wonder if that's what's causing my tiredness?? along with lack of sleep because I get up twice a night at least to go pee! and then I have a hard time going back to sleep! It's just monday and I can't wait for the weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment