Monday, May 16, 2011

So yesterday I did my 3 hour glucose test. Let's hope it comes out normal. I will remember to bring something to eat for after a glucose test. I was shacking and sweating pretty bad shortly after I was finally done with the test. My right arm ended up being bruised too. Least that's done and over with.

Just a few more days and I have my second prenatal exam! Can't wait! Hopefully there's an ultrasound! I have been so tired the past few days its pretty bad. I have little to no energy. I need to get back to crossfit! I miss it, but I also miss my energy.

Oh another countdown, 4 more weeks until 2011 cousinhood!!!! Too bad I can't drink!!!! *cries* at least there's next year. And another countdown, 5 weeks until Greg comes home and our 4 year anniversary! Can't believe we've been married for 4 years already! And I know we have a long way to go. Him being a trucker has tested our relationshi and we are passing with flying colors. Not much of a test now. It just sucks, but it's a necessity until we can have enoughs for Greg to get his guard card.

Tired and it's bedtime. Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment