Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Party!!!

Sorry it's been a while. Lack of internet connection makes it difficult to keep this up to date.

Well, on July 14, Greg and I will see the ultrasound Tech to find out the sex of the baby... BUT! Instead of finding out that day, we're going to ask the Ultrasound Tech to write it on a piece of paper and seal it in an envelope that we provide. We're going to wait a month and Greg and I are going to celebrate our birthdays together. We will actually find out the sex of the baby on August 6, 2011. The ONLY person that will know the sex of the baby other than the ultrasound tech will be the baker that we choose to go with. What we will do is hand the envelope to the baker and ask the baker to color the cake or inside frosting to coincide with the gender of the baby. When we have our birthday party and it's time to cut the cake, that's when we will find out the sex of the baby.

Now I know you're wondering why we're waiting almost a month to find out. Well, we want our family to be part of it but not only that, Greg is only home once a month and we have a lot of priorities now that we can't afford him being home more than that. He'll be home for the ultrasound and then again for the party. Another thing is, Greg used to go to the fox hunt every year for his birthday and I want to make sure he doesn't miss it this year as he has missed it every year for the past 4 years he's been back to Sacramento. And of course I want to go too to watch some cars get burned to the ground :-) hehe... The drag races are awesome as well... anywho...

We're very excited and I can't wait!!!!

How's the mama doing? well, I'm doing just fine! Still tired during the day but I've been able to make it to crossfit twice a week now! Now to just try to bump that up to thrice... I most definitely miss the heavy weights and intensity though... Doing max weights at 30lbs for the oly lifts but 23lbs max for any wods. Can't do sit ups now either, so my hands been hurting hanging on to the pull up bars doing knees to chest. Least i'm conditioning them for kipping pull ups :). One day I'll get it, but I know it's not any time soon AT ALL!

I've noticed i've been craving a lot of sweets lately and a lot of meat and rice. That's all I want, meat and rice... with a desert of chocolate! I don't pig out, thank goodness and i've been watching my weight. I eat till i'm full, but sometimes if it's that good, i can't help myself but to keep eating! Lately though, not a lot of food has been tasting too good for me though and it's killing me because I know i have to eat, but I just can't stomach the food. I made roast 2 nights ago, either it was missing something or the baby didn't like it. Who knows... I need a good recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment