Saturday, July 7, 2012

Wyatt's first Fourth of July

We celebrated Wyatt's first fourth of July.  We had a little bbq with our neighbors that night and it was a lot of fun!  Wyatt didn't even go to bed until 10pm.  It was a wonderful day that day.  Perfect weather with awesom people!  After marinating the meat for us and our neighbors, we started barbequing.  We had baked beans, steak, chicken, chicken wings, corn on the cob, salad and potato salad.  It was delicious!!  The guys were having fun throwing their eaten corn on the cob from far away into the trash bin.  Wyatt was having fun being held by our neighbor and on-site property manager.  As the sun went down, wyatt was getting sleepy.  By 8:30pm, he was getting cranky, so I took him in, fed him and put him to bed.  Shortly after, the neighbor's son started lighting up some fireworks.  He lit a picalo peets and it woke Wyatt up since I left the bedroom window cracked open so I can hear him if he does wake up.  So I brought him outside and the son had a couple different kinds of fireworks, so he lit ones that had different colors and Wyatt loved it!  He fell asleep in our neighbors arms while I made some homemade cookies.  So glad he had a lot of fun.

PS: sorry for it being a little incoherent.  I'm a little tired and I'm going to bed now.  Goodnight world :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment