Monday, July 2, 2012

Yay! Gun Show!!!

Wyatt at his first gun show (Roadrunner gun show)

So grandpa treated us out to the Cal Expo Roadrunner Gun Show on Sunday,  July 1st.  It was Wyatt's first visit.  As you can tell, he was ready to go with his "Future Grunt" camo shirt.  We had fun at the show.  We didn't get Wyatt anything, I wanted to so bad since it was his first show.  I know, he's not going to remember it at all, but I wanted to get him something as a memorabilia.  But that's OK.  I hope we can make it to the Reno gun show in August.  That would be A LOT of fun!  Plus we could go to Cabela's too!  I LOVE that place.  Anyway, the gun show wasn't all that great.  2 buildings filled with vendors.  But that was it.  Just 2 buildings.  Daddy told me that it used to be way bigger.  He also said that he remembers his visit when he was a kid, his dad (Wyatt's Grandpa) bought him an M16 toy that had a detached magazine.  It was a small toy that got him started on loving the M16.  So I was looking VERY close to each and every booth for that same toy.  But unfortunately, the only M16 I found was a pen.  As cool as it was, I really didn't want to give that to Wyatt.  We were only there for 2 hours.  But still, it was worth it.  And guess what???  Guess what the theme was...  ARs.  Yup... those babies are popular.  They are leggos for adults.  Or what I like best, "Barbie for men."

Anyway, after the gun show, we went to Outback for lunch.  Gave some wheat breat to Wyatt, he loved it!  And he is really ready to eat solids solids.  He gets fussy if he doesn't get to eat too.  I put together some formula (I have formula with me just in case I don't have a chance to breastfeed him), but that wasn't enough for him.  Haha!  So today, I had some sweet potato fries and gave small pieces to Wyatt.  He loved chewing on them.  I love my little man, but he is getting big way too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment