Monday, July 4, 2011

happy 4th everyone!

Happy 4th everyone!

Right now I'm chiling at the laundry mat doing some laundry. Probably gonna laundry my sheets next weekend. Its way too hot t even be out today! Ok. Now I'm chilling in denny's. It got too warm in the laundry mat. Yesterday I ad a blast! Like a pre-4th bbq at a friends house. It was a lot of fun. Got to meet a couple of other people. Her friends. And it was an all around fun time.

Greg called me today to tell me his truck broke down randomly. Poor greg. So now him an kevin are stuck in Nebraska till tomorrow or someting. Gonna have to take it to peterbuilt. Well, get it towed to peterbuilt in colorado. Its hot as hell out there too apparently. So I gave him the ok to book a room for the night at one of the hotels nea by.

Pease excuse the typo. Using a key bard I'm not use to for an a-pad (like an ipad but anroid software)

Today, I'm just chilling. Nothing too exciting. Alreay saw fireworks yesterday night from my apartment. Its too hot for me anyways. The concrete ws too hot for bubbasb today. he kept ifting his paws. But I might fill up some water balloons for him. He enjoys that a lot!1

My lunner should be coming soon. So I hope everyobne has a fun and safe 4th! Thank our troops and pray for the family of those who die for our freedom. Stay hydrate everyone!

*please excuse the typo. Not used to this keyboard. Usung my apad (like an ipad but android software)

No comments:

Post a Comment