Friday, July 1, 2011

Jealousy? No, don't think I have it...

OK, maybe a little. So tonight Greg called to tell me he's having dinner at Hooters. I was actually kind of jealous that he was there! Why??? Because I haven't had hooters wings in like FOREVER!!!! But, he promised me he wouldn't order wings :-) what a sweetie!!!

What, did you all really think I would get Jealous of the girls at Hooters??? Please, I used to go there a few times a month with a few friends of mine. Not only that but I know he talks about me. He tells me his night or day and it's really cute! He was telling me he was flirting with the waitress, but initially told her that it's just friendly flirt as he's married. haha, I really do love that man! And no, I didn't even get jealous at that either! Probably because I know what kind of flirting he was doing. He does it all the time when we're out and it cracks me up. Plus it kind of gives us an idea of how much the waiter/waitress deserves a tip. So, why would I be jealous? I have no reason to. Because the end of it all, he comes back to me. Not to boast or anything, but I think we have a pretty strong marriage. OH! And he bought me a shot glass from hooters!!!! Damn, now I'm craving hooters wings......... Maybe tomorrow? or when greg is home. Just a few more weeks and I get to see the hubby and have the Ultrasound!!! yay!!!!!

So, I had an interesting afternoon... I took Mr. T out for him to potty and to play with him for a little bit and took out the water balloons. Well, I filled about 20 water balloons but was only able to stock up 7 of them. Mr. T kept going after them and popping them shortly after I tied them up. And one of the balloons as I was tying, he decided to jump up and pop it. So I ended up getting splashed in the face... Thanks bubbas... thanks...

I'm trying to think of what else to put here, but I just can't think of any... So until next time... Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment