Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Oh no!

So the past few days when little one is kicking up a storm (the few seconds that I can feel it), little one is kicking me pretty hard. It seriously throws me off completely. Most times it catches me off guard that I sometimes lose balance (shuddup, don't laugh!). Last night I was hanging with some friends of mine and they were talking about Greg and his strength. So today as little one was being active and kicking mommy, it dawned on me... little one might take after Greg and his tree trunk, super strength, all muscle legs... I sent him a text earlier saying " I hate you.... I hate you soooo much! I think lil one is a lil you with your frikin tree trunk legs! It's quite uncomfortable to be kicked so hard on my empty bladder!" Even though the experience is quite the memorable experience, sometimes it's annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment