Monday, July 11, 2011

Yay, Heartbeat!!!!

So on July 1, I bought Baby Sounds B Fetal Doppler. For those who don't know what a doppler is, it's an ultrasound that the DR or NP uses to find the heartbeat of the baby. No image, just get to hear the heartbeat. Well, I got it on July 6 and have been trying since then to find the baby's heartbeat. So finally last night as I was playing with it (like i have been almost every night), I finally found the heartbeat! It was the coolest thing ever! Of course I've heard my baby's heartbeat at the Dr's office. But now, I get to hear it every night! I did video tape it:



Sorry it's so quiet. I was having a hard time getting a loud and clear sound of the heartbeat. But ti seemed like everytime I tried to move the doppler just a little, I would lose the heartbeat. And of course as soon as I put my phone away I finally found the heartbeat. What was cool that time was I actually followed the baby move from my right side of my tummy to my left. Must have done a sumersault. haha!

Greg is supposed to be home Wednsday night, but he's not quite sure. I really hope that he does! Our Ultrasound is this Thursday. And I really want him to be a part of it. If he can't make it home in time, I'll just videotape it so that he can watch it. His driver Manager is awesome though. She always tries her best to get him home on time. But I know that things happen and doesn't go the way we want.

Update on the party, it looks like we may have it at the William B. Ponds. Right next to the river. I'm going to have to double check on alcohol rule. But even without alcohol, I know it's going to be so exciting!!! I'll be sending out invites on July 21 when I get all the RSVP in to determine where exactly it will be.

Well, i'm off to bed now. I'm really tired! Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment