Sunday, July 10, 2011

trust...

Definition of trust:
Have faith or confidence, allow without fear, believe: be confident about something,faith: complete confidence in a person or plan etc, confidence: a trustful relationship


Once upon a time tonight, I was very tired and was ready to sleep. And now... I've got something bugging me and need to get it off my chest. As I've stated before. I am a trucker's wife. It's a hard job, but really and truly its easy to deal with. One main and big factor of this relationship working is TRUST! I can't even explain how huge of a deal this is! A buddy of ours just got on the truck with Greg to team drive with him. Well apparently his GF called me up crying hysterically saying that someone called her from HIS phone saying that he's been cheating on her with other girls while he's on the truck. You're probably wondering "well that's pretty easy to believe" but you don't know our buddy AND Greg! FYI, there's programs on line and on the smart phones where you can "mask" (change) your actual phone number. I proved it to her as soon as I found a website that did such a thing. A while later our buddy got the exact same call, but it was a guy saying that she's cheating on him. Greg answered though and gave the idiot some trivial questions that the idiot couldn't even answer. So after telling her to calm down and constantly telling her that she needs to trust him and not that girl that called her, I called Greg to get things straightened out. I have trust and faith in Greg. I know my husband VERY well! he would NEVER let a thing like that EVER happen near him, let along in his truck. So I told him "hey, she's crying hysterically, can you let him kno. It sounds like someone masked their number." I'm not going to accuse Greg of cheating. He's never given me any reason for me to assume such a thing. I'm highly aware that it happens, but I'm also highly aware that Greg would never cheat on me. Oh and same with our friend, he has never given her any reason for her to assume he's cheating on her. Unfortunately, as you can see, their relationship is leaking into our relationship. It's not messing our marriage, but it's most definitely pissing us off and stressing us out. Because of her, Greg was basically told that he was a liar and have no morals. Really?!?! Do you really think that I would be married to someone who is a liar and a cheater?!?! Thanks for saying "F-You" to me too! Greg was livid, and still is! I am too!, obviously because I can't sleep!

She needs to grow up and stop listening to her friends and family that DO NOT know who we are and who DO NOT know who our buddy is. We have morals and we're all not dumb enough to frikin' cheat on our significant other! Greg and I have a GREAT marriage. Do you really think that he would jeopardize what we have? In other words, do you really think he would allow his buddy to cheat on his GF?!?!? When Greg's home, he wants to be with me! He hates leaving me home when I am too tired to go anywhere. He hates men and women who cheat. We call them pussies, morons, idiots, no back bone, no frikin' balls, weakling, etc. I HATE drama... I hate it with a blooody passion! But unfortunately, unless she starts changing and starts realizing that she has a really great and trusting guy, we're stuck with stupid ass f*ing drama almost on a daily basis! Grow up! You let that skank win because you couldn't trust your own BF who has given you no reason to assume that he would EVER cheat on you. You would have won if you laughed and left the skank some clever remark like "oh, we must be having a threesome at the moment then." and hang up!

You know what my dad and mom would say to me when I was told something OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again and each time I would not listen or believe them??!?!?! "ma Tigas ng ulo mo!" Translate that yourself, that's how she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment