Friday, September 9, 2011

Trying other things

So unfortunately the VA wont be able to pay for the security school. Something about not receiving any funds... hmm, shocker there.... stupid State. So Greg has been trying to get a hold of someone at Calves. They might be able to help along with possibly EDD as well.  I told him he has until next Wednesday to figure something out with the whole security thing or move on to the next best thing, which would be trucking.

The great thing about where greg wants to work is that both options are so high in demand. You constantly see jobs available in security and trucking. The best part is he can work in armored car with his class A license. Two birds/one stone kinda deal.

This weekends looks to be very exciting. I'm probably going to bed early tonight for a couple reasons. I didn't sleep all that well last night and I have to be at the capitol air show tomorrow by 0545! Yep, that's right, 0545! A friend of mine told ne that, that time will be sleeping in for me! Haha. Well, the reason I have to be there so early is because I volunteered for the air show this year and they put me in the check-in pile. So I'll be checking volunteers in. The great thing about being there early is I get front row parking AND I get to enjoy the show. Saturday I'm probably going to leave shortly after we're all done checking volunteers in and Sunday I'm most definitely staying for the show. It's supposed to be big this year.

This weekend marks the 10th anniversary of 9/11 and the 70th anniversary of pearl harbor too. So they have big plans. They didn't say what they are as they are a surprise, but I'm excited none the less.

I can't wait for Wyatt to be big enough to truly enjoy all this stuff. Im in my third tri now. Wyatt is to arrive in 3 months, isn't that crazy?!?! Funny how time flies. I can't wait to meet him, but I'm also afraid I'm not ready for him just yet! He's working his way head down lately as I have been feeling a lot of pressure on and off down in my pelvic and it's really uncomfortable! But I love feeling his kicks (well, for the most part).

Wow... I'm gonna be pretty busy and tired the next few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment