Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Back to work...

Well, I went back to work on Monday April 2nd. Daddy watched Wyatt that day and did great until it got close to me getting off work... Then all I hear in the background when Greg called to tell me to hurry home was crying. He couldn't get wyatt to calm down.

It's partially my fault as I took on majority of the care giving role and did not have any trial run for daddy while I was on maternity leave.

Speaking of maternity leave, I'm so glad and lucky to be able to stay home and care for Wyatt... Even though there has been days where it was a weeee but difficult. Caring for an infant is a trial and error process until you get the hang of it... Then another stage of trial and error... It's just an on going process. But I love every minute of it. Including the days where I feel exhausted, overwhelmed, depressed, burnt out!

The other day when I was organizing the laptop to make it more user friendly for us and be able to find the things we need, I stumbled upon some pictures of Wyatt when he was born. I swear it feels like forever ago, but really it was only 5 months ago. I just can't believe he got so big so fast and hit his milestones on time or a little early.  Right now he's learning how to sit up on his own. He can roll over from tummy to back, grab things and put them in his mouth, giggle at the most silliest things. Oh the giggles get to me! I love it.

**this was supposed to be posted, but I guess I forgot to hit publish**

No comments:

Post a Comment