Friday, April 20, 2012

Crazy Friday... Worried mom...

So, today was crazy.  Some crazy person(s) were running around the streets today and ended up just a few miles away from home AND Wyatt's daycare.  Needless to say, yes, I was a worried...  extremely worried mommy!  I called the daycare as soon as I got off work to find out if there were any streets near that area that were blocked off.  Luckily, none of the streets near the place were blocked off.  But on the way home, I had to take a few detours.  After buckling Wyatt in, I always manually lock his door side and I tend to forget to lock my side.  So as soon as I got in, I hit the lock 3 time..  OCD thing I have...  The last hour of work I was thinking how I'd rather be with my lil guy and safe at home where I know I can protect us and Mr. T always barks at people who walks by the apartment if he doesn't recognize the footsteps.  Yeah... he's THAT good!  haha!!!

Wyatt now has a bedtime and I already started a sleeping schedule...  He was doing great going to bed by 7pm on his own.  When daycare started, it got all messed up.  So now that everything has settled down, I started him back up again in getting into a sleeping schedule.  It requires a little bit of him whinning (once he starts crying and won't calm down after a bit, I'll tend to him).  Within a few minutes, he goes to sleep on his own.  I feel more comfortable doing it this way and at his current age than when I was told to do it when he was younger.  To me (and what pediatricians have told me), a baby cries for a reason.  And I'll "spoil" him until he gets to an age where he understands what right and wrong is.

Well, it's time for this momma to go to bed...  Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment