Thursday, April 26, 2012

I love little... EVERYTHING!

So I just have to announce that I absolutely love everything about Wyatt...  I know, I know... "Well, duh, he is your son!"  haha!  But like my boss says, your love for your kid is so totally different than your love for your husband/wife.  So true!!!  He makes me smile EVERY SINGLE DAY.  I love his little hands, his little feet, his little arms and legs...

well, you get the picture!  I don't know what it is, but I LOVE his little feet.  Even though they have a little stink to them, I still love kissing and smelling them (OMG, i know, i'm weird!).  I wonder if it's because I got it from my mom doing it to my little brother???

When I nurse him, sometimes he swings his arms and hits me, a lot!  So what I like to do is have him hold my finger so he doesn't do it so much.  And I love it!  I love his little hands holding mine.  Sometimes I'll put my hand in front of his face and he likes to reach out and grab it.  His smile just melts my heart.  I try not to do so much when we get home from daycare because I only have a few hours monday through friday with him since in the AM, I have to get ready for work, and he's only awake for so long after eating his morning meal and his bed time is 7pm.

Oh, and I found out, he loves things that squeek!  A friend of ours gave Wyatt a Sophia giraff.  Unfortunately, Mr. T wants to get his paws on it because it squeeks...  Still trying to teach Mr. T that it's not his.  But anyway, Wyatt loves it!  He smiles when it squeeks!

Anyway, this momma is going to relax a little...  Boy do I miss my son during the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment