Friday, April 20, 2012

Total Newbie move!

So, I have a blogger app on my phone.  I know, you're probably wondering.. "if you have a blogger app on your phone, how come you don't post every day??"  Well, with the schedule I have and with a newborn, it's kind of hard to do so when I'm constantly TIRED!

Anyway...  I did a total newbie blogger move!  The first post since returning to work, I had pictures of Wyatt on it.  My app showed that it was still a draft, so I clicked on publish because I could have sworn I was done with it...  Ugh..  Oh well, live and learn, right??!!

I think I was saying how time went by so fast, Wyatt's almost 6 months old, and how big he's getting.  I also mentioned how he got to see the easter bunny too!

Wyatt at 2 weeks old

Wyatt's 2nd visit to So Cal

Wyatt with the Easter Bunny!


Yeah, I'm not going to add more info.  But can you tell how big he's gotten from 2 weeks old to 5 months old!  phew, kid is growing fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment