Wednesday, April 25, 2012

So proud of my little guy!

So I did a modified version of crying it out with Wyatt a few days ago. And niw, I can put him to bed and he'll go to sleep on his own. What I did was, when he was fussing in bed, I would let him fuss. But I would pick him up when he would cry for a little while. A few times he let out a cry but stopped and went to sleep.  I'm not comfortable with letting him just wail until he sleeps. Not my cup of tea. If it works for other parents, and they're comfortable with it, cool! There's so many different ways to sleep train an infant. I kind of let Wyatt find his bed time and luckily his bed time is at 7 pm. Then I have quite a few hours to do whatever!

I have actually started showering at night and get myself ready for the next day. Today I did my make up! It's been long overdue for this momma. I haven't waxed my eyebrows since Wyatt was born, finally got it done over the weekend. I also have these foam rollers too and I tried it out on Saturday after my shower. On Sunday morning, I took the rollers out and at first it looked like my hair was too curley. Ran my fingers through it a few times and it turned out great. Did that again last night and I had a lot of compliments today! So having those hours after Wyatt goes to bed is a much needed mommy time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment